Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To!

It was Adeline's 5th birthday yesterday. We're having a big My Little Pony family party for her on Saturday, but couldn't let her real birthday go by without recognition.  So we sang Happy Birthday to her over cake and ice cream last night.  Unfortunately, some of the candle smoke got into her eyes and she ended up crying, the poor kid!  Here's a video of her blowing out her candles:


She ended up laughing again a few minutes after she got "smoked".  That's okay, a girl has a right to cry or do anything else she wants to on her birthday!  Leslie Gore said so a long time ago:


January is a big family birthday month.  Today is my brother Mark's birthday and my sister Katie's birthday is on the 23rd.  Happy Birthday to all January babies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment