Saturday, February 25, 2012

A Tragic Beauty

I just recently became friends with a very attractive lady on Facebook.  She enjoys taking really sexy pictures of herself in mini skirts and high heels.  This garners the attention of numerous people, and understandably so as she is gorgeous!

What I am truly wondering is how many of the hoards who are lusting after her have even bothered to read her "About" statement, where she says some pretty significant things about herself.  My bet would be that not too many of these people have bothered to look behind the curtain.  But I have looked behind the curtain, and what I see is a tragic beauty.

In her "About" statement, she says that she projects this dolled up and sexy image to escape her past, which haunts her every day of her life.  I wonder if she equates the sexual adoration that she receives on Facebook with love, and if this is due to abuse that she endured as a youngster or later on in life.  The thought of this makes me very sad for her and all others who might have suffered from abuse, myself inclusive.

I may be all wrong about this, but I really don't think that this is the case.  I hope that one day she can come to terms with what happened in her past, learn from it, and then leave it behind forever.

So here is a song that I am dedicating to my you, my dear tragic beauty:


I hope to get to know her better and reassure her that she is a very special person.

No comments:

Post a Comment