Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Facebook Horror Show

I enjoy getting on Facebook daily to see what is new with family and friends.  My husband absolutely hates the fact that I get on Facebook.  I have had a Facebook account since around April of last year and he has dogged me continually about it since then.  He said that he thinks that I am addicted to it.  Last night he told me that the way that I look at the computer screen while I am on Facebook reminds him of a horror show!  Isn't that great?  I'm starring in a Facebook Horror Show!

I work really hard all week to support my family and I sacrifice alot in their name. I am not on Facebook looking for sex or anything like that.  All I want to do is keep up with my family and talk to friends!  I have made some friends on FB and enjoy talking with them about music and other topics.  There isn't anything dirty about that!  Sometimes I think that marriage is just like living in a cage . . .
 . .
In other news, it was very sad to find out that Whitney Houston was pronounced dead at 3:55 PM today at the Beverly Hilton Hotel on the eve of the Grammys.  She used to be such a beautiful and classy woman until she hooked up with Bobby Brown.  He was her undoing.  Here is, in my honest opinion, one of the best songs she ever sang:



Rest in peace, you beautiful lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment