Saturday, February 4, 2012

Roller Coaster

Here is how I feel today:




The only difference between this roller coaster and the one that I am riding is that mine is fueled by hormones and it is not a fun ride!

I am also feeling a bit confused and sad about a friend.  I have not known this friend very long, but it appears that during the past week or so that their identity has changed drastically.  This is absolutely none of my business, but it bothers me quite a bit!

I can't help but think that making a life change this drastic in such a short amount of time is very dangerous!  I spoke with this friend today and they told me something that seemed at odds with a gut feeling that I have about them. I get the feeling that this friend has been hurt by somebody close and may now be taking drastic measures to try to blot out the pain.

I am getting some really bad vibes about this whole thing.  I truly hope that my friend will be okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment