Tuesday, December 6, 2011

It's Freezing in Dallas!

It is freezing in Dallas, Texas!  It has been this way for the past few days and is supposed to be the same for the rest of the week.  I have woke up to cold dark mornings, donned my heavy winter coat, and then returned home in the cold dark evenings.  I don't want to do this anymore!  We are going to Hawaii in two weeks and I cannot wait!  Here is a picture that I took last year of the beautiful, private beach on Bellows Air Force Station in Oahu, HI:

Private Beach on Bellows Air Force Station in Oahu, Hawaii

Hawaii, here I come!  Anyway, once the sun came up today,  I had a decent day at work.  I ended up getting a really good year end performance review from my manager, and that made me feel good.  I have worked hard and truly cared all year long and it paid off!

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment