Friday, December 9, 2011

The Blue Lady

I just got an iPAD 2 this past week and I have really been enjoying playing with it! I don't know why I waited so long to get one, as they are so much easier to use than a regular laptop. So after dinner tonight I was playing some more with the iPAD and came across an app called "Photo Booth", where you can take different kinds of distorted pictures, some of them like those funky mirrors at amusement parks. I was oddly drawn to the "Thermal Camera" selection and took my first "self portrait" on my iPAD 2. I have titled it "The Blue Lady", because it actually depicts how I have been feeling this week. Here is "The Blue Lady":

The "Blue Lady"

This reminds me somewhat of those aura reading photos you can have taken in places like Sedona or Pleasanton, CA.  If I were to do an aura reading on this photo, I would say that the subject is a blue lady surrounded by fire with serenity above,  Oddly enough, that is exactly where I am at right now in my life. It is cold and dark outside and the holidays are approaching.  I am feeling pretty blue as a result.  I am surrounded by a very stressful environment at work, and the only peace that I have is from the Lord above.

I need to be take great care to keep this under control.  I am going to Hawaii at the end of next week, which will help immensely.  I also need to stick to a strict exercise regimen, eat healthy food, and surround myself with positive and caring people.  Sticking to these principles, I hope to become Ms. Sunshine again:

Ms. Sunshine



Until tomorrow . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment