Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pour Some Sugar on Me (Please!)

I am in a really terrible mood this afternoon!  It is so bad that when I was at Target about an hour ago, I felt like running over every person that got in my way with my cart!  Even though there were some really flipping inconsiderate people blocking the aisles with their carts while they did nutritional analysis or price comparisons on something, it is so unlike me to feel this way!  I can honestly say that around 99% of the time I have a genuine smile on my face, but this is not the case today.

January is a very bad time for me, and the wind outside sounds like a screaming banshee.  Although this is not helping my mood, it is not the true reason for it being so bad.  I am not going to go into the real reasons for my melancholy state today, lest it make anyone who might care to read this think that I am an idiot.  Truth be told, I feel like a real idiot today.

So, in keeping with what is becoming my usual style here on my blog, I am going to put some appropriate music here to go with my words.  As such, I will summon up Def Leppard to accompany my post today, because I am in such a bad mood that  I beg of somebody, somewhere to pour some sugar on me, please!


I hope to wake up in a better state tomorrow.

Until then . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment