Sunday, November 13, 2011

My Veterans Day 11-11-11 Commemoration

As I said in my previous post, I come from a long line of ancestors who have served in the military.  Most of these ancestors have put themselves in harm's way to ensure that we the people of the U.S.A. retain the privilege of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.


I am also proud to have served in the U.S. Air Force.  Here is a picture of me early on in my career in Berlin, Germany shaking hands with Major General Paul Martin, the Commander of the Electronic Security Command at that time.  General Martin passed away last year, God rest his soul.  RIP General Martin!  Thank you for your service!


Finally, I would like to share a very patriotic song that my cousin, Pat Reilly turned me on to just recently.  It is a song named Country Boy by Aaron Lewis.  I don't listen to a lot of Country Music, but this one is great . . . kind of like a Country version of Alice in Chains' song "The Rooster".


Thanks for the song, Cousin Pat!

God Bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment