Wednesday, November 30, 2011

All Ends Well at the Family Table

I did not have much energy today and the whole day dragged on at work.  This is very unusual for me, as I usually have enough energy for several people.  It is very hard going back to work after a holiday!

I don't really have a whole lot to say here today, but I do want to post a picture of Adeline, who looked adorable in her ladybug outfit that she wore to school today:

Adeline in her "Ladybug" Outfit

I also want to congratulate Cassandra Leigh Amaya for making the Honor Roll for her hard work in the 6th Grade!  Here is Cassie celebrating her accomplishment at a Sushi dinner:


Cassie Eating Sushi to Celebrate Making the Honor Roll!


After a frustrating day at work, we all finally got home and settled down to dinner.  Here is what we had for dinner tonight:


Baby Bok Choy, Mixed Wild Rice, and Vietnamese White Fish


So here is one of my mottos:  No matter how bad or unproductive your day has been, at the end of the day, make sure that you sit down with friends and/or family and have a nice dinner!  Share what you did today or what is going on in your life with your friends and family and hear what they have to say about their day as well!  There is no substitute for the Family Table!  I was raised on it and I continue the tradition with my friends and loved ones! 

Until tomorrow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment