Friday, November 15, 2013

The Ides of November - A New Beginning

Thursday the 14th of November turned out to be a very momentous day for this year and my entire life!  It started out just like any other weekday. I got up and went to work but got off at 10:00 AM to go to the LSI Title Company to settle on refinancing my house.  It's the very first time that I've ever financed a home on my own.  Every other time that I've financed a home I've done it jointly with a spouse.

After Settlement, I went back to work for the rest of the day and then went home.  Later on in the evening we received the wonderful news that my first grandchild Branson Frederick Holsey was born at 6:49 PM at Boston's Childrens' Hospital!  Tegan Marie and I went out to Dinner at Carrabbas to celebrate settling on the house and Branson's birth.

Nicole sent the following picture later on in the evening:

Nicole and Branson - Face to Face for the First Time on 14 November 2013

What a sweet baby boy!  I'm so happy for Nicole and Brandon!  The baby is undergoing extensive testing to find out the extent of his heart defect, which was detected on a sonogram conducted in October. We're flying out to Boston tomorrow after work to see Branson, Nicole and Brandon. Boston and a new beginning, here we come!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment