Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

The first thing that I'd like to do on this Mother's Day 2012 is remember my mother Nora West, who passed away in August 2008.  Happy Mother's Day, Mom!  I really miss you and wish that you were here to celebrate it with us!




We got up this morning and got Adeline dressed and ready to spend some time with her mother, grandparents and other relatives on her mother's side of the family. Once she and her mother left, we went to the gym and worked out for a while and then went to SAM's Club to stock up on some things that we needed.

We went home and took a nap and then went out for Mother's Day dinner at Carabba's.  It was a very nice time!  I had my usual Manicotti and we all had a glass of wine. The waitress brought Adeline some pizza dough to play with like play dough.  She enjoyed her pizza, colored and played with her dough. Hernan, Adeline and I sat on one side of the booth.    

Mae, Adeline and Hernan

Alex and Danni joined us for dinner and they sat on the other side of the booth.

Alex and Danni

Nicole, Justin and Anne all called to say Happy Mother's Day, which was very sweet!  I was very glad to hear from them all.

Now we are home getting everything ready to go back to work tomorrow.  The weekends are always way too short!

Happy Mother's Day 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment