Monday, May 21, 2012

Cool Shades

Until just recently, I had a really cool pair of Juicy Couture sunglasses that I bought for an excellent price on sale at my Eye Doctor's office last year.  I took special care not to lose them and always kept them in their pretty pink case in my purse when I wasn't using them.  Well, one weekend not too long ago, we went shopping at SAM's Club and Adeline announced that she had to go to the potty.  I was pretty tired and the weather outside was crappy, so I was dragging.  I brought Adeline into the bathroom and set my sunglasses on the toilet paper holder while I helped her use the bathroom.  Unfortunately, in my tired state, I forgot to pick up my sunglasses and we walked out of the bathroom.  I remembered them about ten minutes later and ran back into the bathroom, but somebody had already taken them.  I have called SAM's for the past few weeks asking if anybody turned them into the Lost and Found, but fat chance!  There is no way whoever found them is going to let go of my sunglasses that they put into their purse and are now wearing.

This makes me so mad!  How could somebody be so dishonest!  Whoever took them knew that their owner would be looking for them!  In all honesty, I'm not really into buying designer items.  It just so happened that those sunglasses were really pretty and I got them for a steal of a price at my doctor's office.

Today I had my yearly eye exam and my doctor had just received a shipment of some beautiful sunglasses at her office. It is getting pretty hot and sunny here in Dallas now and I truly needed to get some shades.  A pair of Vera Wang Black Evon Sunglasses really caught my eye.  I tried them on and liked them immediately, so I bought them.  They were a bit pricey, but I don't go out buying expensive items very often.

Here is a picture of the sunglasses:


Vera Wang Black Evon Sunglasses



Here is a picture of me playing around with my new sunglasses later today:


Mae with her new shades


They have some really cool bling on the temples that sparkles whenever light hits it.  I love my new shades and one thing's for sure, I won't be setting these babies down in any SAM's Club Ladies Room or anywhere else!




No comments:

Post a Comment