Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hello, My Little Sweet Pea!

I just found out on my birthday this past month that I'm going to be a new grandmother!  I already have two granddaughters, but this grandchild will be the first one from my blood line! My daughter Nicole is now around 6 weeks pregnant with a due date of November 25th!  When she told me about the baby, the first name that came to mind was "little Sweet Pea", and that's what I've called my new grandchild ever since!

I was very excited to find a new picture in one of my text messages this afternoon. It was a sonogram picture taken at my daughter's appointment at the obstetrician this afternoon.  You can clearly see little Sweet Pea in the picture! 

Little Sweet Pea's 1st Portrait

Little Sweet Pea is the peanut shape in the middle of the black teardrop shape in the center of the picture.  Hello, my little Sweet Pea!  I just love your 1st portrait!  There will be many more to come! 

Nicole's obstetrician wants to do another Sonogram in a few weeks to further pinpoint her due date.  But from the way it looks right now, little Sweet Pea will be a Thanksgiving baby and a Sagittarius to boot!  I am so looking forward to this baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment