Saturday, April 20, 2013

Little Sweet Pea's Second Photo Session

As I mentioned in my April 4, 2013 post, my daughter Nicole is pregnant with her first baby and my first blood grandchild,, who I've lovingly dubbed as "Little Sweet Pea".  I posted Sweet Pea's first ultrasound picture in that post where she/he looked like a little peanut. 

Little Sweet Pea's First Photo Session


Well, Nicole went to her second appointment last Friday, April 19th and had her second ultrasound done at that time.  Her revised due date is November 21, 2013, so it looks like Sweet Pea will be a Scorpio!  She said that the heartbeat was 160 beats per second and that everything looked fine! Here is Sweet Pea's second portrait:

Little Sweet Pea's Second Photo Session

As you can see, Sweet Pea is very healthy and getting bigger!  Nicole said that she plans to get a 3D ultrasound further along the way.  I can't wait to see that one!  She's going to have a gender reveal party in a few months.  That will be such a good time!  As I said before, I'm so excited about this baby! 


No comments:

Post a Comment