Saturday, September 8, 2012

Friday with the Facebook Sorority

Just a note for anyone reading this blog or any of my other ones,  I will not use any of my Facebook friends' real names in my blogs in order to protect both their privacy and mine.

I went to work for a half a day today and then headed down the street to pick up Angie so that we could make our way to Jordan's place in downtown Dallas.  Angie and I had a very nice chat on the way downtown and got to Jordan's without incident.  Whew, it was hot as hell in Dallas today at over 100 degrees!  Needless to say, we gathered what we had in the car and got into Jordan's house quickly, where it was nice and cool.

Jordan looked very good today and is feeling much better than when I saw her in the hospital last Friday.  I brought her some clothes that I've never worn because I have too many clothes hanging in my closet!  She tried them all on and modeled them for us.  They fit perfectly and look absolutely lovely on her!   We  enjoyed the fashion show!

Jordan's place is a good bit better than I thought that it would be.  She has a nice Living Room and a decent Kitchen there.  We had plenty of space to sit comfortably in the Living Room.

I brought her an AT&T Laptop Connect so that she could get onto the internet.  I think she's been getting a little stir-crazy from being disconnected.  Her and Angie are really nice ladies and I'm glad to call them friends!  I just wish that our Canadian friend could have been there with us, but she's too busy driving her rig!

Angie and I headed back towards my work around 3:15 PM and I dropped her off at our rendezvous point.  I'm hoping that we can have our "sorority" meet ups at least several times a month!

No comments:

Post a Comment