Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My Personal Training Success Story

Back in my 1/4/2012 blog called "On the Right Track",  I talked about how excited I was to be starting on the Personal Training Program at 24 Hour Fitness, which is where I work out 4-5 days a week.  Before starting on this program, I had worked out at least four days a week and subscribed to a low fat diet for a long time . However, even being this active wasn't getting me the lean definition that I was seeking.

So fast forward to now, I've been steadily working out with my Trainer, Brad Siegel and I've had great success in gaining more lean definition and strength and losing 15 pounds!  Most of those clothes that were just hanging in my closet because they were too small are now too big!  What's even better is that my blood pressure is staying down now without medicine and I can run up steps without my knees hurting.  I actually enjoy working out now!

My trainer is very happy with my progress and submitted my story and pictures to the 24 Hour Fitness Corporate Office in Addison, TX so that they could format them for their 24 Hour Fitness Personal Training "Wall of Fame" at the gym where I work out.  This made me feel really good that somebody noticed all of the hard work that I've done and how it is paying off!

Here is my "Personal Training Success Story" that they have on the "Wall of Fame" at my gym:

My Personal Training Success Story


Here is a picture of me in a beautiful blue suit that I had hanging in my closet for over a year because I couldn't get into it:

Mae in "The Blue Suit"


Although all of this feels great, I know that I can't sit back and rest on my laurels.  I have to keep up the pace so that I can continue to maintain and advance my physical fitness goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment