Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Mystery Bouquet

I had a long day at work today!  I was exhausted and wasn't feeling very well to boot.  I suffered from a sore throat and coughing for most of the day, which I'm sure can be attributed to the Laryngophyaryngeal Reflux (LPR) Disease that has crept up on me this past year or so.  Not a fun day at all!  I was supposed to work out with my trainer at the Gym, but called to cancel since I felt so terrible. You can rest assured that when I cancel a training session that I'm feeling really lousy!

When we got home and walked up to the door, there was a package from Pro Flowers waiting on the porch for me. I have a birthday coming up at the end of the week and figured that a family member was sending me some flowers for that.  I opened the package to find a lovely bouquet of Japanese orchids! There was a card accompanying the flowers, but there was no note or name on it!  I called Pro Flowers and told them that the card was empty and asked if they could tell me who sent the flowers, but they couldn't tell me a thing.

So now I have a lovely mystery bouquet sitting on the buffet.  Here's what it looks like:


The Mystery Bouquet

The package was addressed to "Mae", which means that whoever sent the flowers isn't an immediate family member as most of them use my formal name "Mary" when they send me something.

I don't know if I'll ever find out who sent me these lovely flowers, but thank you very much to whoever did send them!  It was a very lovely surprise that helped leave my day on a much better note!

March 22, 2014 Update

Well, the bouquet mystery has been solved!  My daughter-in-law, Anne Amaya and her sweet daughter Cassandra sent me the flowers for my birthday!  Thank you for the beautiful flowers, Anne and Cassie!
.

No comments:

Post a Comment