Tuesday, December 4, 2012

An Angel to Watch Over Me

This post is a sequel to my last one named "Alive and Kicking".  I sit here this morning in anticipation of undergoing a full hysterectomy at 4:00 PM today.  The procedure will be done using a DaVinci robot and is scheduled for 2-1/2 hours.  If any pathology is discovered,  I will have to undergo a full laparotomy where the doctor will examine my other abdominal organs and take biopsies.

I pray to God that they don't find any pathology and that I'll be done in less than 2-1/2 hours!  I want to stay my requisite night in the hospital and go home!  I want to go on my cruise to the Panama Canal on the 19th of this month!   I want to be healthy and be here for my family and friends!

I woke up this morning and found a sweet note from my daughter and a note and picture of a beautiful angel from Tegs on my Facebook wall.  I saw this as a sign that there will be angels watching over me and everything will be okay!  Here is the angel picture that was on my wall this morning:

Teg's Angel

I pray that God and his angels will watch over me today and keep me safe!  I also pray for anybody else undergoing surgery at this time as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment